- No Programming Background required. This course is designed for absolute beginner.
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home
45 Lectures | 1 hour | Tue, Thu, Sat
- Recording of the class will be available till the end of course+15 days in case you missed the class for any reason. You can access these recordings any number of times during the course
- You are allowed to take screenshots during the live class. (It helps you in making notes)
- Course Completion Certificate
- 150+ Programming Questions
- Doubt handling during the course.
C Language: Introduction, Fundamentals of Computers, History, Installation and Setup, First Program, Constant, Variables, Keywords, Data Types, Operators, Input and output, decision control (if, if else, if elif else, Conditional Operator, Nested if else), loops (while, do-while, for) Transfer control (break, continue), switch case control, goto control, functions, header files and library files, recursion, Arrays, multidimensional arrays, strings, string library, handling multiple strings, pointers concept, pointer’s arithmetic, application of pointers, various types of pointers, Structure, Structure pointer, DMA, SMA vs DMA, Memory Leak, union, enumerator, storage classes, macros
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Offer Price|
|UI||25-Aug-2020||7:15 PM | TTS||Online LIVE|
|UF||15-Jul-2020||8:30 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UB||25-May-2020||7:15 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UA||11-May-2020||6:00 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|