C++ only (ONLINE LIVE Classes)
- You must know C Language.
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home.
- 45 lectures | 23 Nov 2020 to 5 Jan 2021
- Course completion certificate
- Video recording will be available for the revision till 31 Mar 2021
- Object Oriented Programming
- Programming Assignments | 100+ practice questions
- Doubt handling during the course.
Introduction to C++ Language, History of C++, Comparison of C++ with C, What is Object Oriented Programming? , Input output instruction: cout , cin, about iostream , using namespace, Inline function, Default Arguments, Reference Variable, function call by value, call by address and call by reference, function polymorphism, structure in C vs structure in C++, Encapsulation, Classes and Objects, Access Specifiers, Instance members, static members, function call by passing object, function returning object, constructor, copy constructor, destructor, deep copy vs shallow copy, operator overloading, overloading of binary and unary operators, friend function, overloading of insertion and extraction operators, object pointer, this pointer, new and delete, inheritance, types of inheritance, visibility modes, constructor and destructor in inheritance, diamond problem, virtual base class, function overriding, function hiding, function overloading, virtual function, runtime polymorphism, pure virtual function, abstract class, virtual destructor, templates, file handling
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Pay Now|
|UO||23-Nov-2020||7:15 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UJ||31-Aug-2020||8:30 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UE||6-Jul-2020||7:15 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|