C++ with STL
C++ with STL
- You must know C Language.
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home.
- 15-Apr-2022 to 10-Jul-2022
- 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM
Making payment means you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions. Read them carefully.
- Course completion certificate
- Video recordings of LIVE classes will be available for the revision till 31 Jan 2023
- Object Oriented Programming
- Programming Assignments | 200+ practice questions
- Doubt handling during the course. In the class and after the class
- Competitive Programming with C++ on coder.mysirg.com platform
- Standard Template Library for Competitive programming
Introduction to C++ Language, History of C++, Comparison of C++ with C, What is Object Oriented Programming? , Input output instruction: cout , cin, about iostream , using namespace, Inline function, Default Arguments, Reference Variable, function call by value, call by address and call by reference, function polymorphism, structure in C vs structure in C++, Encapsulation, Classes and Objects, Access Specifiers, Instance members, static members, function call by passing object, function returning object, constructor, copy constructor, destructor, deep copy vs shallow copy, operator overloading, overloading of binary and unary operators, friend function, overloading of insertion and extraction operators, object pointer, this pointer, new and delete, inheritance, types of inheritance, visibility modes, constructor and destructor in inheritance, diamond problem, virtual base class, function overriding, function hiding, function overloading, virtual function, runtime polymorphism, pure virtual function, abstract class, virtual destructor, file handling
Introduction to STL in C++: Generic Programming, templates, STL, containers, types of containers, Algorithm and Iterators
Containers: array, vector, list, stack, queue, priority_queue, set, string, pair, map, multiset, multimap, unordered_set, unordered_map, unordered_multiset, unordered_multimap, etc
Algorithms: Searching, sorting, etc
Iterators: Input, output, forward, bidirectional, random access
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Pay Now|
|RB||15-Apr-2022||7:15 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|SL||27-Jan-2022||6:00 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TW||8-Oct-2021||6:00 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TN||19-Jul-2021||6:00 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TE||4-May-2021||6:00 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UW||4-Mar-2021||7:15 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UO||23-Nov-2020||7:15 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UJ||31-Aug-2020||8:30 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UE||6-Jul-2020||7:15 PM | Daily||Online LIVE||Closed|