Data Structure through C
Data Structure through C
- You must know C language, as all the programs during the course will be implemented in C language only
- Recommended topics of C language for the revision are functions, pointer, structure and dynamic memory allocation
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home
15 Jun 2021 to 31 Aug 2021 | 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM | Tue-Thu-Sat
Subscription Validity: 15 Jun 2021 to 31 Jan 2022
Subscription validity is a time period to access LIVE class recordings, assignments, certificate download, discussion forum, etc.
Making payment means you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions. Read them carefully.
- Recording of the class will be available till 31 Jan 2022. You can access these recordings any number of times during the course
- Course Completion Certificate
- Competitive Coding Platform
- Implementation of most of the data structures (specified in the syllabus) in C language
- Doubt handling during the course.
- Discussion Forum | Doubt Handling after the class
- Assignments: 100+ Practice Problems
Introduction to Data Structure, Implementation of various data structures: Array and its implementation, Dynamic Array and its implementation, singly linked list, doubly linked list, circular linked list, circular doubly linked list, stack and its implementation(using array, dynamic array and linked list), queue and its implementation (using array, dynamic array and linked list), binary search tree and its implementation, graph and its implementation. Concepts:Variations of Stack, variations of Queue, Hashing, Graph Traversal algorithms BFS and DFS, MST Prims and Kruskal, Single Source Shortest Path Djkstra’s Algorithm Algorithms and Problems: Array rotation, reverse a linked list, finding whether a linked list has a loop or not, recursion, Tower of Hanoi, Sorting (bubble, selection, insertion, quick, merge, heap sort), searching (linear and binary), Pattern matching, all permutation of a string, Huffman’s coding, Fibonacci series (dynamic programming), Greedy algorithms, divide and conquer algorithms, dynamic programming
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Offer Price|
|TI||15-Jun-2021||8:30 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TA||6-Apr-2021||6:00 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UR||6-Jan-2021||8:30 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|UK||6-Oct-2020||8:30 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|