- No Programming Background required (but I recommend you to do learn C language before Python for master level grip). This course is designed for absolute beginner.
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home.
27-Dec-2021 to 5-Mar-2021 | 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM | Mon-Wed-Fri
Making payment means you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions. Read them carefully.
- Video recordings will be available for the revision till 31-Oct-2022
- Course completion certificate
- 150+ Programming Practice questions
- Doubt handling during the course.
- Discussion Forum
- Support Section
- Python Competitive Coding Subscription FREE for 6 months
Introduction, history, Installation,output instruction, comments, constants, variables, keywords, data types, conversion, operators, user input, if, if else, if elif else, single line if else, while, for, break, continue, pass, range, list, str, tuple, set, dict, functions, recursion, lambda, exception handling, object oriented python, classes and objects, init method, types of functions, types of variables, inheritance, name conflict issues, polymorphism, operator overloading, name mingling, iterators, generators, decorators, basics of file handling. Modules, Project
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Pay Now|
|SH||27-Dec-2021||6:00 PM | MWF||Online LIVE|
|TU||23-Sep-2021||8:30 PM | TTS||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TM||9-Jul-2021||7:15 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|
|TC||23-Apr-2021||7:15 PM | MWF||Online LIVE||Closed|