STL in C++
Standard Template Library (STL) in C++
- You must know C++ Language and basics of data structures
- For online LIVE classes, you have to download Zoom Client for meetings on laptop or mobile. (Laptop is recommended) (https://zoom.us/download)
- Good Internet connection
- Laptop or desktop computer is required for programming practice at home.
- 30 Jun 2021 to 24 Jul 2021
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Daily | Sunday Off
Making payment means you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions. Read them carefully.
- Course completion certificate
- Video recordings of LIVE classes will be available for the revision till 31 Dec 2021
- Recordings of LIVE classes
- Programming Assignments
- Doubt handling during the course. In the class and after the class
Introduction to STL in C++: Generic Programming, templates, STL, containers, types of containers, Algorithm and Iterators
Containers: array, vector, list, stack, queue, priority_queue, set, string, pair, map, etc
Algorithms: Searching, sorting, etc
Iterators: Input, output, forward, bidirectional, random access
Register in the batch now before its too late, as we are limited with the batch size.
|Batch Code||Starting Date||Time|Days||Mode of Teaching||Pay Now|
|TK||30-Jun-2021||6:00 PM | Daily||Online LIVE|